friday, january 19 & saturday, january 20, 2018, start 20:30 hrs.
off-crimmp_cinema is an informative way of skipping evening school in a former class room at the drievriendenstraat, that is transformed into a movie theater. _the basic idea of the program is to show the work of rotterdam based video artists and filmmakers in an intimate and informal setting. _the program curated by filmmaker noud heerkens features a. o.:
• homeful bliss | jan van dyck (belgium)
• turtle, heart & ghost tales from prison | katarina jazbec (slovenia)
• i want to be selfish again | myrte van der molen (netherlands)
• all that ever was | matija pekic (croatia)
• the motel in the well | sara rajaei (iran/netherlands) & neva lukic (croatia)
• lamerslostandfound | years ago, frans van der vaart, the former director of art center delft, passed on four boxes with dvd’s to visual artist herman lamers: a fine collection of shiny discs about art or art works itself. _the academy refused the archive, lacking interest to sort it out. _lamers forgot about the treasure, until he bumped into film maker noud heerkens. _they decided to go and dive for pearls
screenings on friday evening january 19 and saturday evening january 20, 2018, start 20:30 hrs.
door open from 20 hrs. on / reception with coffee/tea, a drink after the performance
the space has a limited capacity of 35 seats. _if you want to be sure of a seat, you can book one via firstname.lastname@example.org _bookings will be confirmed by e-mail. _the admission and drinks for ocw evenings are free. _yet visitors are requested to donate whatever amount they think appropriate for attending the performances afterwards. _the participating artists receive a equal share of the collected sum after the show (incrowd funding). _so make sure, you bring some cash with you and be generous with your donation
ocw, stage for small scale events, drievriendenstraat 26, 3014 js rotterdam
best, noud heerkens and arnold schalks
visitors enter the studio building at their own risk. _stage ocw is not liable for any damage to persons or goods